WHO AM I?
I am a fun-loving, energetic divorcee with three kids! I wear many hats, but my passions are food, nature, animals, exercise and gardening. I grew up in the outback of western Australia, where I learned many life skills.
I love to laugh and to help others grow. I take pride in watching my clients change and thrive.
After being a farmer for most of my life, changing direction after my divorce was not easy, but my journey led me to coaching. I have overcome my biggest hurdles through building resilience and finding joy in the little things. I am fabulous at some things and useless at others. I am human! And I bring this reality into my coaching. Which is why I am so approachable with high client successes.
MY FIVE PILLARS OF HEALTH
- NUTRITION – being a complete foodie, I have always appreciated wholesome, homemade food. Growing up as a farmer I learned very quickly where food comes from and the benefits of fresh, homegrown produce.
- FAMILY/COMMUNITY – My family means the world to me. I also feel that being part of the wider community and supporting local gives you a sense of belonging and satisfaction. What you give, you get back.
- BODY MOVEMENT – I just love to exercise. I have always been energetic! My working life has always incorporated physical activity, including outback FIFO work and station life. I also love to run, swim and ride horses.
- NATURE – Our natural environment is where we are meant to be. It is important for our mental and physical health to get outside, touch the earth barefoot, smell the fresh air and appreciate what mother nature has to offer.
- SELF IMPROVEMENT AND CARE – If we don’t take care of ourselves, we cannot take care of the ones we love. Going through my own personal journey of divorce, grief, self-doubt and complete unexpected lifestyle change, I realised I had to take care of my mental and emotional state. Self- care is the embodiment of a fulfilled life, that can completely change your inner critic to inner love.
Perspective, priority and permission are the three words that spring to mind with Lib.
There is something beautifully empowering about giving yourself permission to put your health first and become a priority in your own life.
The benefits that flow on are endless and you will have a new perspective on what affects your health and how to change.
Inspiring results from an inspiring.
lady x GD
When I signed up for some coaching with Libby,I thought I was just going to lose weight to feel better. I didn’t realise how negatively I viewed myself.
Thanks to Lib can now feel confident again, and I feel so energised!! Showing up for myself is worth every penny!
Thanks so much for today & last week. I think I want things to happen “now” & forget its small steps. And that if I think about it & stop being so critical that I am making small improvements.
So thank you for that. For grounding me, nagging like a mofo & making myself accountable.
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all you have done for me over the past 12 weeks! This is the first time i have really sought help in creating better habits.
We always know It was going to be tough, but your support really did help. The exercises we did together made me think about where it all started and why I have become the person I am.
I thought our sessions were going to be all about food. But they were so much more.
At times it was confronting and hard to talk about, but was a great relief to get it out. It made me realise the way I feel about myself is what is holding me back and I have no reason to feel what way.
I can now move on and make better decisions. Thanks so much.